Fall Intern - Talent Management
KEY Talent ManagementLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Intern - Talent Management jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Internship Start Date/Season: AUGUST OR SEPT 2022 // FALL Internship
Internship Duration: 3 months
Time/Days Required: To Be discussed based on Student Availability
Workplace Requirements: Remote internship - Team is mostly based in Los Angeles and usually working PST hours.
KEY Talent Management is currently looking for a Talent Management & Influencer Department intern.
@KEYTalentManagement is a full-service talent management firm with a presence in Los Angeles and New York. We represent international actors, celebrities, artists, and digital talents.
How Do You Fit In?
As the Talent Management & Digital Department Assistant, you will have the opportunity to learn and work closely on social media and commercial opportunities for our talents, work on our Digital Marketing activities and get involved with the company's Social Media, while administratively supporting the Talent Management team in diverse tasks, with a main focus on Brand Partnerships, Social Media and Digital Campaigns.
This position will be responsible for performing an array of administrative functions requiring initiative, planning and organization skills and decision making as well as taking lead in assisting in Social Media Partnerships & Marketing activities.
This internship position will report and work directly with the company's Founder and Company Talent Managers.
• Organization Skills: Strong Emailing Support, Organization and Daily Administrative Tasks.
• Responsible for handling incoming brand email requests - filtering digital campaign opportunities, and support in the planning/negotiation process.
• Market Research: Research Brands, and find relevant contact emails for Marketing / PR & Influencer Campaigns.
• External Emailing Reach Outs: pitching company talents to Brands, Castings and relevant contacts on a weekly basis.
• Assisting to establish talent pitch decks and directly working with our team and talents.
• Provide planning assistance on internal and external calls, meetings and appointments as necessary.
• Support on Social Media initiatives - including content planning, design, copywriting and scheduling content.
• Create Pitch Decks, and Social Media Kits for the company talents, including actors, musicians and Social Media influencers.
• Build strong working relationships with relevant industry partners, including Casting Directors, Talent Managers, PR & Brand Marketing departments, etc.
• Collaborating with team members to develop and implement new strategies.
• Participate in other marketing & social media projects and provide support as needed.
• Work closely with Founder and Talent Managers to see and implement new initiatives to improve the workflow of the company.
• Align with the team to make sure all documents, pitches and submissions are in alignment with the company standards, in quality and design.
• Strong Digital proficiency is a Must: must be able to quickly use features on GMail / Google Drive / Presentation Skills ( Google Slides / CANVA / PowerPoint / Word / Excel etc)
• Project Management, Planning and Organization Mindset: strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail.
• Strong Communication Skills - Ability to communicate fluently and effectively in English in a professional environment.
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new processes and software.
• Self-motivated and takes initiative
• Excellent coordination and people skills, including the ability to establish and maintain working relationships with management, members of the team, casting directors and brands.
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
• This is a Remote Position. Team working from PST hours.
• This is Unpaid Internship for School Credits Required.
• Please kindly tell us your weekly availability on your application.