Kevin VFX IncLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Crew Category
Search for VFX Producer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
We are looking for a Commercial Visual Effects Producer to join our production team.
An ideal candidate for this role will have 2+ experience as a Visual Effects Producer, and have a desire to grow their responsibilities and take on more advanced projects over time.
• Lead and organize commercial projects from scripts, to final project delivery
• Maintain schedule for assigned projects and work with the production team to allocate resources.
• Collaborate with 2D/ 3D artistic leads to track project needs
• Ensure strong communication between all leads, team members and support staff
• Track and reconciling all project costs, including both artist time, outsourcing invoices and receipts
• Remain positive and professional, fostering an upbeat, solution oriented atmosphere
• Help clients with technical questions and requirements, building up your own knowledge as well as collaborating other staff
• Work with leads and supervisors to anticipate and overcome project issues.
• Oversee final deliveries, helping both Flame leads, Engineers and clients understand what assets are needed
• Work with technical/ engineering staff to create final deliverables and convert/ manage file structure
• Maintain a smooth project workflow, offering improvements where improvements can be made or new technologies could help
• Cultivate client relationships, helping grow existing and new connections
• 2+ years experience as a Visual Effects Producer
• Strong understanding and interest in the wider visual effects industry
• Highly organized with excellent time management stills
• Able to stay calm and confident under pressure
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including conflict resolution
• Ability to organize tasks with conflicting schedules
• Technical knowledge including file format & resolutions, as well as visual effects pipeline, including when programs should be used (e.g. Flame, Nuke, Davinci, After Effects, Photoshop, Media Encoder)
• Experience using CETA, Photoshop & Media Encoder preferred