Ross Graphics Xpression Operator
Kenneth Copeland MinistriesFort Worth, TX
Full Time Job
The Ross Xpression Graphics Operator will work for the fast-paced newscast. Input the electronic graphics, such as, name and location supers, banners, logos, and credits, which must be free of grammar or spelling errors for recall during a particular show. Communicate and work closely with producers and production staff in preparing rundowns and coordinating graphics.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Inputting graphics in program order and creating rundowns within Xpression
• Ensuring all words are spelled correctly prior to air
• Creating last-minute graphics white on the air
• Listening to the Producer and Reporters and keeping graphics in line with the stories being reported
Education and Experience:
• 2-3 years of Xpression operating experience
• Experience in operating Xpression during Live broadcasts
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Must be self-motivated and responsible.
• Average to above average spelling ability
• Must have high attention to detail and have good organizational skills
• Must have great communication skills and be articulate
• Must be able to handle sudden changes, such as breaking news.
• Must be able to solve problems as challenges arise so productivity is not diminished
Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including weekends and holidays.
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
• Intercom systems in control room o Xpression Ross Graphics software o General computer use
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Must be able to sit for extended periods of time while performing duties.
• Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds over head without assistance.
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
• Maintain focus and attention to detail throughout the work shift.
• Changes often occur at the last minute, applicant must be flexible.
Page I of 2
• Should be able to work well in a high-pressure TV Production environment and maintain an even temperament with a good attitude.
• Normally inside, controlled atmosphere, but taping does occur outside occasionally,
• Born again believer and must adhere to this organization's doctrines as upheld by Kenneth and Gloria Copeland and their appointed representatives.
• Must work well with others, as a team and according to Romans 16:17, must not cause dissension, difficulties and divisions.
• Must maintain a good attendance record.
• Membership and attendance at EMIC are preferred.
• Because of the wide range of personal contact with ministry leaders within and outside the organization, this position requires considerable diplomacy, maturity, and excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work with people of all cultures.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online