Post Production Coordinator
Keeper ContentLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Commercial film production company in the Arts District of Los Angeles is seeking a Post Production Coordinator to manage the post workflow.
You will have the opportunity to operate in all aspects of the commercial film post workflow, from bidding, editorial, finishing, and wrap. Candidates should have at a minimum 1-2 years or relevant experience. Strong written communication skills are a must and and an organized disposition will go a long way. This position is more logistical and process focused, a supportive and key role in the overall creative process of the company. The ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of the entire post production process as it pertains to commercial film production. From budgeting and scheduling projections to editorial, sound design, audio mixing, music licensing, VO recordings, color correction, motion graphics, and visual fx.
- Developing project timeline based on budget and proposed creative.
- Clearly identifying delivery and feedback deadlines in respect to their impact on the projects editorial efficiency.
- Requesting and distributing all assets and brand related specifics pertinent to the project.
- Delivering video's via the requested platform(Vimeo, WireDrive, Frame.io) per round of revisions as well as final delivery.
- Analyzing Client feedback for feasibility and practicality to it's step in the editorial process.
- Managing employee and freelancer(Editors, Animators, Asst. Editors, VFX Artists) schedules based on current company project load efficiently per budget scale.
- Coordination of assets and specs needed for the collaboration between vendors(Color Houses, Sound Houses, etc.) based on the project's editorial process.
- Maintaining a working budget based on the weekly costs accrued per project.
- Assessing employee/freelancer time to accurately assign hours to the individual projects.
- Processing time cards with our Payroll Coordinator pending internal approval from accounting on projected costs.
- Developing purchase orders for all project expenses and distributing those to be paid via check to accounting within the requested net terms.
- Maintaining software/hardware project organization in collaboration with employee/freelance editorial team.
- Managing workspace availability and cleanliness in coordination with Keeper Production staff.
- Hot Budget, Excel, Word, Google Suites.
- General video technical terminology/application including video formats and file types in relation to editorial.
- Understanding of Adobe Suites(Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Strong organization skills as the entire digital workflow of the department will be managed by this role.
$40,000 - $45,000 / Year
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online