This was removed by the employer on 4/6/2023 9:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Technician, Production jobs in Denver-CO
Search all Technician, Production postings
Full Time Job
Technician, Production (NE)
The Production Technician position has core responsibility elements to include teleprompter, robotic camera operations and audio board operations. The ideal candidate must have a thorough understanding and knowledge of broadcast television production. Duties for the full time Production Technician include teleprompter, robotic studio camera operation, studio lighting board operation, audio board operation, and other duties as assigned. The Production Technician must possess the ability to work promptly, under pressure in a cohesive team environment, have clear verbal skills and be reliable with a great attitude. Must be able to work holidays, weekends and flexible schedules as we are a 24/7 operation.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS ESSENTIAL TO THE JOB:
• Set up, test & operate all audio sources for broadcast and/or pre-production.
• Thoroughly understanding all audio equipment
• Meet with director to find out show responsibilities and properly execute them.
• Ability to operate robotic studio cameras
• Ability to prompt newscasts
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• A degree in communications or its equivalent.
• One year experience in a television or production facility.
• Knowledge of broadcast audio board operation.
• Experience with robotic cameras
• Knowledge of ENPS
• Experience with Ross automation a plus
• Ability to multitask and be flexible
• Willingness to learn new aspects and production equipment
• Must be well organized
• Valid driver's license is required.
Salary Range $20.60 - $22.50/hour+ Based on Experience
To Apply: Please visit the Work for Us page at KDVR.com: https://kdvr.com/contact/jobs-at-fox31-denver-kwgn or at the Nexstar Website at:https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar to complete the application process. To be considered for this job you must apply online. No Calls
KDVR/KWGN is an equal opportunity employer that seeks diversity in our workforce. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
KDVR.KWGN values the contribution of its employees. We recognize their efforts by offering a competitive compensation plan and an array of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(K), and more. We are committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace. Any job offer is conditional upon satisfactorily completing a background and DMV check