Director, Creative Services
This was removed by the employer on 9/11/2020 9:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Director, Creative Services jobs in Denver-CO
Search all Director, Creative Services postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Creative Services? KDVR TV/KWGN TV, The Nexstar owned FOX and CW affiliate in Denver, CO is looking for a dynamic Creative Services Director who can help lead the next chapter of this renowned legacy station duopoly and market leader. If you are an aggressive, strategic leader who can create and execute powerful and compelling marketing messaging and write a form of storytelling that is both memorable and emotional, then we are looking for you.
include Marketing, Promotion, Graphics, Community Marketing, Commercial Production and Budget Management.
• Strategic marketing direction and oversight for a major market duopoly
• Oversee, manage and lead our marketing and promotion department with a proven ability to lead, mentor and evaluate the creative team
• Work closely as a collaborative team leader with the GM, news department, sales department and local production team on all forms of promotion, image campaigns, station events, profitable events, corporate initiatives, sales production, community affairs and client-sponsored programs
• Develop working rapports with other local media including radio stations, social media companies and newspaper
• Ability to digest, interpret and translate market research into effective marketing plans
• Work closely with station's media buyer to execute media plans within budgetary limits and have innovative ideas on how to effectively use all forms of outside media and all social platforms
• Knowledge and fluency with all current digital and social media platforms and marketing techniques
• Ability to develop and effectively manage departmental budget, in collaboration with financial leadership
• Conceive, write, produce, direct and edit Marketing and Sales projects for Nexstar Nation
• Ability to manage multiple projects under extreme deadline pressure
• Dedication, passion and a strong work ethic are prerequisites
• BA Degree preferred or equivalent experience
• Five years mid-large market experience in a similar capacity
• Work samples commensurate with major market or network level quality
To be considered for this position you must complete the online application.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us! This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.