This was removed by the employer on 3/8/2021 8:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Designer, Graphics jobs in Denver-CO
Search all Designer, Graphics postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Designer, Graphics? Designer, Graphics (NE)
The Graphic Designer will work with multiple departments, including news, creative services, internet, and sales, to create on-air still and motion graphics utilizing the latest in broadcast technology.
• Job Description
• Maintain and advance the graphic look of the station, while creating, managing, and organizing all graphic needs and related files for multiple and varied projects.
• Interact daily with news management, producers, and directors to successfully create visually compelling designs to enhance the storytelling process for our daily newscasts.
• Design and build graphics for daily newscasts, which include creating full-screen monitor graphics, over the shoulder graphics, maps, mugshots, and information graphics.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• Knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator & Premiere Pro including Essentials applications), and Ross Xpression Dual channel graphics systems.
• Knowledge of 3-D motion graphics including the practical application of the defined 12 principles of animation.
• Experience with Cinema4D and or other similar platforms.
• Hands-on experience working in a live production environment.
• Operation of Ross Xpression or Chyron graphics systems and integration of ENPS newsroom solutions software recommended.
• Clear communicator with the ability to communicate seamlessly with newscast directors and producers and flexibility to work in rapidly changing and breaking news situations.
• Experience and understanding of technical television news production as it relates to graphic design and or electronic media recommended.
• Knowledge and experience in the creation of graphics for social media applications.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us! This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.