Promotion Producer / Editor
KCETLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/20/2020 2:43:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Promotion Producer / Editor jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Promotion Producer / Editor postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Promotion Producer / Editor? POSITION TITLE: Promotion Producer / Editor
DEPARTMENT: Creative Services
CLASSIFICATION: Regular, Full Time, Exempt
REPORTS TO: Senior Director, Creative and Brand Services
LOCATION: Burbank, CA
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with Experience
BENEFITS: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan and Professional Development opportunities.
Work With Purpose!
Public Media Group of Southern California (PMGSC) is looking for a talented Promotion Producer/ Editor to join our growing organization. If you are dedicated, flexible, resourceful and great at collaborating, then send your cover letter and resume today!
The Promotions Producer / Editor will write, produce and edit creative and effective content for use on-air, social and web platforms, including station image campaigns, branding spots, episodic promos, on-air, social and on-line topical promotions, one-off specials, sizzle reels and other in-house video projects that maintain and increase audience and market share for PMGSC and its channel brands PBS SoCal, KCET and Link TV.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
• Conceptualizes and produces engaging and effective promotional spots from brief through final delivery to broadcast/ web operations
• Directs and coordinates voice-over artists and on-air talent and crew
• Produces interview and b-roll shoots
• Develops and produces special presentations, preview reels, radio spots as well as spots for membership, marketing, sales and digital
• Directs online editors and ensures final projects are approved by Director of Creative Services and project stakeholders
• Adheres to quality standards, procedures, and style guides in all work deliverables
• Media manages projects to ensure appropriate media is stored or purged appropriately
• Provides strategic input on promotional positioning based on audience, company mission, short/ long term goals
• Juggles multiple requests and priorities in fast-paced production environment
• Confers with Director of Creative Services to ensure deadlines are met and strategy and creative is on target
• Strong Avid skills, with good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Technical skills with understanding of video codecs, sequence and export settings and video delivery workflows.
• Leadership skills, marketing skills, brand management and innovative ideas
and Work Experience:
• Bachelor's degree; Communications or related field preferred
• 5 years of editorial / writing experience for a broadcast or cable television network, movie trailer house or an ad agency This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.