KCETLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
POSITION TITLE: Membership Associate
REPORTS TO: Manager, Audience Services
STATUS: Regular, Full-Time, Non-Exempt
LOCATION: Costa Mesa, CA
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with Experience
BENEFITS: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan and Professional Development opportunities
Work With Purpose!
Public Media Group of Southern California (PMGSC) is looking for a friendly Membership Associate to join our diverse and growing organization. If you enjoy maintaining accurate data, building relationships with viewers, and collaborating in a team environment, then send your cover letter and resume today!
About Public Media Group of Southern California (PMGSC)
Public Media Group of Southern California (KCET, PBS SoCal and LINK TV) tells stories that matter through original programs that reflect the diversity of the region, and the full schedule of trusted PBS programs. Our content channels – KCET and PBS SoCal – are available for free on internet-connected screens and seven local broadcast channels. LINK TV can be accessed through national satellite channels.
A donor-supported community institution, PMGSC sparks the sharing of ideas at in-person cultural events and community conversations and delivers social impact through services that prepare our most vulnerable children for school.
The Membership Associate will support the Membership Department by managing member communication, updating membership records, supporting live pledge nights, providing excellent customer service, attending and promoting station events, and completing other tasks, as assigned.
• Build relationships with donors through online, on-air, and in-person communications
• Respond to questions and concerns from viewers, donors, and the general public
• Oversee data management of incoming donations and member information
• Assist with live pledge by training volunteers and troubleshooting issues
• Collaborate with the Membership team and other departments to accomplish the station's mission
• Bachelor's degree or a combination of 3-5 years' of professional work experience is preferred
• Development or customer service experience a plus
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Comfortable learning new software and systems
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online