KCETLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
POSITION TITLE: Marketing Manager
DEPARTMENT: Marketing & Communications
CLASSIFICATION: Regular, Full Time, Exempt
REPORTS TO: Director, Marketing Operations and Business Intelligence
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with Experience
BENEFITS: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan and Professional Development opportunities.
Work With Purpose!
Public Media Group of Southern California (PMGSC) is looking for a talented Marketing Manager to join our growing organization. If you are an experienced marketing manager, with development skills, knowledge of orchestrating, familiarity with cross functional teams, and deadline driven, then send your cover letter and resume today!
About Public Media Group of Southern California (PMGSC)
Public Media Group of Southern California (KCET, PBS SoCal and LINK TV) tell stories that matter through original programs that reflect the diversity of the region, and the full schedule of trusted PBS programs. Our content channels – KCET and PBS SoCal – are available for free on internet – connected screens and seven local broadcast channels. LINK TV can be accessed through national satellite channels.
A donor-supported community institution, PMGSC sparks the sharing of ideas at in-person cultural events and community conversations and delivers social impact through services that prepare our most vulnerable children for school.
This full-time, exempt position is based in Costa Mesa, CA and reports to the Director, Marketing Operations and Business Intelligence. The Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and managing targeted marketing efforts. They will identify and develop new marketing strategies and opportunities to drive additional viewership, as well as drive the development of creative briefs to guide the marketing creative process and support alignment of internal marketing teams.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
• Manage cross-functional campaign plans
• Initiate creative briefs to guide the marketing creative process
• Serve as the marketing liaison to ensure campaign deliverables and deadlines are met
• Work cross-functionally to manage and communicate promotional priorities
• Manage monthly advertising plan and budget
• Plan targeted digital advertising efforts (Google Display, Youtube, Roku, etc.)
• Manage media trade accounts and relationship
• Compile and organize campaign wrap reports to analyze outcomes of marketing campaigns
• Analyze performance of marketing tactics to report effectiveness of advertising efforts
• Manage master marketing calendars and spreadsheets
• Support the creation and writing of marketing materials
• Create and maintain an archival process for campaign assets
• Other duties assigned
• Experience executing marketing campaigns
• Experience with digital advertising (Google Display, Youtube, Roku,etc.)
• Excellent Project Manager
• Experience managing advertising across multiple platforms (print, radio, OOH, digital ad, etc.)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Google Suite (Docs, Drive, Sheets, calendars, etc.)
• Ability to juggle multiple deadlines at once and effectively prioritize work
• Excellent initiative, follow-through, and ability to meet fast-paced deadlines.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently
and Work Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related fieldpreferred
• 5 years of marketing, communications or relatedexperience
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online