KCETLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/12/2022 3:43:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Marketing Intern jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Marketing Intern postings
Part Time Paid Internship
• • • • Position Title: Marketing Intern
Department: Marketing and Communications
Classification: Temporary, Part-Time, Non-Exempt
Supervisor: Marketing Specialist
Office Location: Los Angeles (Remote)
Compensation: Paid Internship (Rate TBD)
WORK WITH PURPOSE!
Public Media Group of Southern California (PMGSC) is looking for an eager Communications student for our winter internship. If you are looking to spend your winter honing in on your Social Media skills while learning about the field, then send your cover letter and resume today!
ABOUT PUBLIC MEDIA GROUP OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA (PMGSC)
Public Media Group of Southern California (KCET, PBS SoCal and LINK TV) tell stories that matter through original programs that reflect the diversity of the region, and the full schedule of trusted PBS programs. Our content channels –KCET and PBS SoCal– are available for free on internet-connected screens and seven local broadcast channels. LINK TV can be accessed through national satellite channels.
A donor-supported community institution, PMGSC sparks the sharing of ideas at in-person cultural events and community conversations and delivers social impact through services that prepare our most vulnerable children for school.
The Marketing Intern will support PMGSC’s marketing efforts across owned and paid media, including cross-platform campaign and advertising planning.
• Support campaign efforts, including updating planning documents and monitor deadlines and deliverables
• Help research new adverting outlets
• Assist with gathering ad results
• Help update plans within the Customer Data Platform system
• Support maintenance of Google Search campaigns
• Familiarity with or interest in television and media
• Knowledge of (or interest in learning) advertising channels, including Google Search, YouTube, Amazon, and OTT platforms
• Interest in understanding data and interpreting them into meaningful trends or results
• Attention to detail
• Possesses organizational, communication and time management skills
• Ability to work independently, and manage multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment
• Collaborative, collegial and resourceful, willing to pitch in on a variety of projects
• Passionate about proactively learning and researching new media and emerging technologies
• A curious observer, with a willingness to try & test new tactics
Equal Opportunity Employer
PMGSC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.