Institutional Giving Coordinator
KCETLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/18/2020 4:43:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Institutional Giving Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Institutional Giving Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Institutional Giving Coordinator? POSITION TITLE: Institutional Giving Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Associate Director, Institutional Giving
STATUS: Regular, Full-Time, Non-Exempt
LOCATION: Burbank, CA
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with Experience
BENEFITS: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan and Professional Development opportunities
WORK WITH PURPOSE!
Public Media Group of Southern California is looking for a talented fundraising professional to join our growing organization. If you are an organized professional who has excellent writing skills and enjoys being part of a growing team, then send your cover letter and resume today!
ABOUT PUBLIC MEDIA GROUP OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA (PMGSC)
Public Media Group of Southern California (KCET, PBS SoCal and LINK TV) tells stories that matter through original programs that reflect the diversity of the region, and the full schedule of trusted PBS programs. Our content channels –KCET and PBS SoCal– are available for free on internet-connected screens and seven local broadcast channels. LINK TV can be accessed through national satellite channels.
A donor-supported community institution, PMGSC sparks the sharing of ideas at in-person cultural events and community conversations, and delivers social impact through services that prepare our most vulnerable children for school.
This full time non-exempt position reports to the Associate Director of Institutional Giving and is responsible supporting the Institutional Giving team through administrative functions, scheduling, proposal and reporting assistance, and ancillary tasks associated with the primary responsibilities.
60% Administrative Support
• Prepare correspondence for executive level staff to send to institutional funders
• Collect/prepare supplementary materials for proposals and reports and maintain login information for grant portals
• Prepare for site visits and funder meetings including scheduling, catering, developing briefing materials and agendas.
• Execute grant contracts
• Organize, update, and maintain a high level grants calendar
• Prepare thank you/acknowledgement letters for institutional funders
• Proofreading as assigned
• Maintain and distribute Active Grant Report
30% Grant Writing
• Prepare general operation grants
• Prepare standard renewal proposals for Education programming
• Write and administer designated grant processes and reports
• Prospect new grant opportunities as assigned using databases, Google searches, and funding newsletters
• Investigate leads provided by other parties (Advancement team, program staff, etc.)
• Schedule phone calls and meetings with donors and Advancement staff
• Provide support for special events
• Professional development (i.e. conferences, webinars, workshops, etc.)
• Travel between offices
• Attend meetings as assigned
• Other duties as assigned
and Work Experience:
• Combination of experience and education will be considered
• 2 years of direct fundraising experience – specifically institutional giving
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• A passion for Public Media This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.