Email Marketing Coordinator
KCETLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/2/2022 11:43:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Email Marketing Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Email Marketing Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
• • • • Position Title: Email Marketing Coordinator
Department: Marketing & Communications
Classification: Regular, Full- Time, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Email Marketing Manager
Location: Hybrid (Remote & Burbank, CA – as needed)
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan and Professional Development opportunities
Work with Purpose!
Public Media Group of Southern California (PBS SoCal, KCET, Link TV) is seeking an eager marketing professional to join our growing organization. If you enjoy collaborating with creatives and working in a fast-paced environment, then submit your application today!
About Public Media Group of Southern California (PMGSC)
Public Media Group of Southern California (KCET, PBS SoCal and LINK TV) tell stories that matter through original programs that reflect the diversity of the region, and the full schedule of trusted PBS programs. Our content channels – KCET and PBS SoCal – are available for free on the internet – connected screens and seven local broadcast channels. LINK TV can be accessed through national satellite channels.
A donor- supported community institution, PMGSC sparks the sharing of ideas at in-person cultural events and community conversations and delivers social impact through services that prepare our most vulnerable children for school.
The Email Marketing Coordinator is responsible for executing & tracking organization-wide email marketing to optimize engagement with our content and shows. This includes building emails, maintaining cross-functional email calendars, and pulling data to track email KPIs.
• Write, build and schedule email distribution
• Manage email asset and link tracking needs
• Maintain email content planning
• Update cross-functional email distribution calendar
• Update newsletter lists and segmentation
• Coordinate internal requests for newsletter placements
• Pull data for monthly and ad hoc reporting
• Work with Creative Services to design & update email templates
• Coordinate email preference center updates with digital team
• Update email workflows
• Maintain organization of email tool
• Other duties assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science or related field preferred
• 1-3 years of email marketing, digital advertising, analytics, or related experience
• Experience using email marketing tools (Iterable, Mailchimp, etc.)
• Experience with building or editing email templates
• Knowledge of email data and tracking
• Experience with editing or resizing images (using Photoshop, Canva, etc.)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, One Drive, Sharepoint)
• Familiar with email marketing trends
• Ability to juggle multiple deadlines at once and effectively prioritize work
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to work cross functionally and collaborate with associates and contributors across the organization
Equal Opportunity Employer
PMGSC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Proof of full dosage of a COVID-19 vaccination is required for all positions that will be working onsite, or may reasonably or occasionally be called to work onsite.