Digital Production Manager
KCETLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/14/2021 5:43:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Digital Production Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Digital Production Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Production Manager?
Full Time Job
• • Position Title: Digital Production Manager
Classification: Regular, Full Time, Exempt
Reports to: Senior Director, Digital
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan and Professional Development Opportunities
Work with Purpose!
Public Media Group of Southern California (PMGSC) is looking for a talented Digital Production Manager to join our organization. If you are interested in collaborating, providing direction and assisting with organizational needs , then submit your cover letter and resume today!
About Public Media Group of Southern California (PMGSC)
Public Media Group of Southern California (KCET, PBS SoCal and LINK TV) tell stories that matter through original programs that reflect the diversity of the region, and the full schedule of trusted PBS programs. Our content channels – KCET and PBS SoCal – are available for free on internet – connected screens and seven local broadcast channels. LINK TV can be accessed through national satellite channels.
A donor- supported community institution, PMGSC sparks the sharing of ideas at in-person cultural events and community conversations and delivers social impact through services that prepare our most vulnerable children for school.
The Digital Production Manager is responsible for guiding operations in the Digital department, which includes engineering / development, video delivery, maintenance of product content presentations and technology integration. The Digital Production Manager will work with department management to optimize the work of the Digital team, evaluate and improve workflows, prioritize organizational needs and ensure quality of work.
The ideal candidate has experience in a software or digital product development environment, particularly for video-oriented or publishing-based consumer-facing digital platforms. Expertise in project management methodologies and tools is a plus. The candidate must balance immediate-response needs and long-term projects and must be an excellent communicator/collaborator with strong organization and attention to detail.
75 % Management
• Guide team to ensuring Digital department fulfillment of expected outcomes across project management, web development management, video processing and content presentation
• Shape workflows and practices to improve work deliverability and quality
• Work with department management and stakeholders to contribute to evaluation of needs and roadmap prioritization
25% Tracking and Resource Allocation
• Ensure Digital department efficiencies, tracking and resource allocation
• Experience in team management
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Strong understanding of web development technologies
• Project management experience
• Experience with content management systems
• Working knowledge of online video technologies
• Experience with design systems, Storybook a plus
• Understanding of Git
• Experience handling complex technology projects
and Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred); Management, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field ( preferred)
• Minimum of 4 years’ related experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
PMGSC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.