Photographer / Editor News
KCEC TV UnivisionDenver, CO
Full Time Job
Photographer / Editor News - Univision
Date Posted: 4/19/19
Location/Market (City, State): Denver, Colorado
Media (Station Call Letters and Channel): KCEC-TV Univision
Job Type (i.e. Part-Time, Full-Time): Full Time
Job Title: Photographer / Editor
KCEC Noticias Univision Colorado seeks a news photographer/editor. Qualified applicant should have at least one-year shooting experience in a news environment. Candidate should possess strong video compositional skills and the ability to tell a visually compelling story.
The applicant also needs to run cameras during both live shows at 5pm -10pm. The news photographer/editor will work closely with news producers, news assignment managers and other news photographers to manage a high volume of media under deadline.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Shooting and editing of vo's, vo-sots and packages for Broadcast Air and On-line postings
-Operate studio cameras during live news shows and special shows.
- Help production crew when needed.
• Knowledge of Adobe Premier and Final Cut software preferred
• Minimum 1 year of experience in the field
• Knowledge and ability to deliver coverage across multiple platforms
• Must be willing to work in Denver Metro area
• Must be fluent in Spanish (speak, read & write)
• Must be willing to submit a background investigation
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Punctuality and Dependability are essential
• Must be able to work all shifts, including weekends and Holidays and be willing to change schedule with little or no notice if needed.
Resumes can be sent to KCEC-TV, 1907 Mile High Stadium West Circle, Denver, CO 80204 Attn: Tonya Meyer.
Closing Date: 5/31/19
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Commensurate - based on experience
Job Code: KCP041919
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Women and minorities are encouraged to apply
Resumes can be sent to by mail to KCEC-TV, 1907 Mile High Stadium West Circle, Denver, CO 80204 Attn: Tonya Meyer or by fax to (303)721-1359.
Closing Date: 7/1/19
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online