Integrated Marketing Solutions Consultant
KCEC TV UnivisionDenver, CO
Full Time Job
Date Posted: 9/9/2021
Location/Market (City, State): Denver, CO
Media (Station Call Letters and Channel): KCEC-TV Univision
Company Division: TV & Radio
Job Type (i.e. Part-Time, Full-Time): Full-Time
Job Title: Account Executive (1 Position Available)
Join the fastest growing TV stations in Denver Colorado. Currently KCEC-TV is looking for an experienced Media Account Executive looking for a career move and eager to work in one of the world's best places to live: Denver, Colorado! Honest. Call us and find out why. This position requires a proven business development track record, strong organizational and presentation skills, and a winning attitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Identify new business opportunities with agencies, direct marketers and online advertisers.
- Consult with clients on their marketing needs and creatively design solution packages.
- Generate a high volume of sales activity including cold calling, presentations and more.
- Drive revenue and new business through long term contracts.
- Generate revenue for stations internet sites & streaming content via web related sponsor content & promotions.
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising goals. Provide feedback to the company on how to best service clients' needs.
• Proven track record of success in Media sales.
• Requires a minimum of 2-4 years experience selling Radio or TV advertising.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong ability to multi-task
• Excellent closing & presentation skills.
• Highly motivated and a team player.
• Proficient in Powerpoint, Excel and Word.
• Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Women and minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Salary: Commensurate with experience - base + commission (has established account list)
Closing date: 11/30/2021
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online