Voice Over Assistant
Kazarian/Measures/Ruskin and AssociatesNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Bi-coastal Talent Agency seeking a full time dedicated Assistant for our Voice Over Department in NY. This is not a starter desk -- we are looking for someone with the ability to handle a high-volume desk.
Please ensure that you have:
• Talent agency and/or industry experience - preferred but not required.
• Outstanding people and phone skills.
• Above average computer skills
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
• A solid, committed, hard-working ethic and ability to stay calm in the fray.
• Knowledge of Outlook, Breakdown Services, Sides Express preferred but not required.
• Knowledge of In-Entertainment is a big plus.
• BA is preferred, but not required.
Hourly rate, medical/dental/vision, 401k matching, unlimited PTO.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online