Intern - Graphic Design
Katto Valerie Music Publishing LLCRemote, US
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Graphic Design jobs in Remote-US
Search all Intern - Graphic Design postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Graphic Design? Katto Valerie Music Publishing LLC is an independent record label looking for a qualified remote Graphic Design Intern with personality, energy, and creativity. Intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of music marketing and design. Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop is required and knowledge in additional Adobe Creative Suite software is a plus. This role will consist of helping to create imagery that matches the brand aesthetic as we work toward the release of new projects. Intern will gain hands-on experience designing single art, headers, one sheets, media kits, merchandise, Spotify canvases, brand bibles, pitch decks, and more.
Must provide proof of enrollment at an accredited U.S. based school, college or university, and show documentation that you will be receiving credit for the internship.
What's Expected of the Position:
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
• 1-2 years of graphic design experience
• Experience in content creation for social media
• Passion for and knowledge of current music landscape and content trends
• Willing to commit to 15-20 hours per week
• Clear and strong communication, especially given the nature of a remote internship
What You Will Gain:
• Experience working directly with music industry professionals and artists
• A chance to collaborate with other talented individuals and grow creatively
• Build your portfolio with credited and published projects
• The opportunity to be a part of building a promising brand from the ground up
• Academic credits
Start Date: As soon as possible
Hours: Up to 20 hrs/week
Duration: 6 months
Salary: Academic credit
If interested email your resume and portfolio.