Video Content Producer
Kansas City RoyalsKansas City, MO
This was removed by the employer on 7/21/2023 4:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Video Content Producer jobs in Kansas City-MO
Search all Video Content Producer postings
Full Time Job
Job Title: Video Content Producer
Job Summary: The Kansas City Royals are seeking a creative, passionate & experienced Content Producer to join our Video Production staff. This position will be responsible for the creation of various types of videos for all Royals outlets including digital, social, television, in-stadium and other mediums as necessary.
The position will create compelling video content through all aspects of video production including: shooting, editing, motion graphics, and other duties as assigned. The position must be able to act independently, but also be proactive in making positive contributions in a collaborative, team-first environment. The position requires a well-rounded knowledge of video production, cinematography, and editing with an emphasis on storytelling.
• Execute all aspects of video production including creative concepting, shooting, cinematography, editing and lighting.
• Design, compose, and/or create various professional shooting environments, both studio-based
• and in the field.
• Strong video editing and motion graphics techniques to create high-end, visually innovative video pieces.
• Collaborate with producers/editors to edit and animate content for multiple distribution channels.
• Manage projects from conceptualization to completion - shooting, editing, motion graphics, color correction, audio mastering, and delivery.
• Work closely with various internal departments to create and execute content.
• Address feedback in an efficient & productive manner.
• Stay current with newest editing and shooting technologies.
• Ability to handle multiple projects, tasks and priorities.
• Other duties as assigned.
Position Qualifications, Skills, and Experience Required:
• 3-5 years of experience with shooting and editing in a professional work environment.
• High level of proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects.
• Advanced knowledge in operating professional cinema cameras. Preferred experience with Sony cinema line.
• Comprehensive understanding of editing processes, A/V formats, and compression.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience editing in a team environment.
• Attention to detail and composition with a strong passion for storytelling.
• Willingness to learn and work collaboratively.
• Flexible schedule and ability to work unconventional hours.
• Familiar with baseball.
• Ability to lift items weighing as much as 30 pounds
• Must be able to work in a seated position for majority of workday
• Must be able to be productive utilizing a computer keyboard and telephone
• Must be able to be productive in a work environment where the noise level can be high at times
• Must be comfortable walking to navigate the facility to access the office, concourse, etc.
• Must be able to work extended hours and/or weekends as required by deadlines and event scheduling
The physical demands described here are representative of those that may be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to see, talk, and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit for long periods of time; walk; use hands, handle, or feel.
This role is a Full-Time, Exempt opportunity that is eligible for Company Benefits, 401K, and PTO. This role is expected to have a standard 40-hour work week.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, the Kansas City Royals will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, the Club also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions please inquire with Human Resources by email at email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.