Kansas City RoyalsKansas City, MO
This was removed by the employer on 4/21/2021 11:36:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Trainee-Video Content jobs in Kansas City-MO
Search all Trainee-Video Content postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Trainee-Video Content? Kansas City Royals Trainee Program
The Kansas City Royals Trainee Program is designed for applicants interested in the sports and entertainment industry, particularly professional sports. The Royals are seeking applicants with various backgrounds, educations, and experiences to create a valuable community of learning opportunities from front office staff as well as from one another. The Trainee Program intends to cultivate a network of young professionals dedicated to developing their career and supporting the careers of those around them.
Job Summary: The Video Content Trainee will assist in all aspects of creating video content for the Kansas City Royals. This includes shooting and editing videos, creating motion graphics and being involved with the creative process. Candidates need to have experience with professional cinema cameras and advanced knowledge editing with Adobe Premiere. Knowledge of Adobe After Effects preferred but not required. This position is offered as a one-year commitment with pay.
• Produce, shoot and edit video content for the Kansas City Royals. Platforms include social media, in-stadium video boards and television.
• Operate cinema style cameras to capture events, interviews and game footage.
• Develop, create, and produce motion graphics
• Act as Production Assistant during shoots
• Actively participate in the creative development process
• Assist in day-to-day production operations
• Assist with footage requests and administrative duties
• Other duties as assigned
• You must include your professional production reel with your resume to be considered
• Minimum of two years professional/freelance experience shooting and editing videos
• Experience operating Cinema style cameras
• Advanced skills in Adobe Premiere
• Experience capturing interview audio
• Candidates must be creative, enthusiastic, willing to learn and self-driven
• Demonstrate the ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously & meet deadlines
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
• Willing to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
• Familiarity with Mac OS
• One-year commitment
• Reel demonstrates creative shooting, dynamic editing and basic animation skills
• 3 years of editing in Adobe Premiere
• Experience with Sony FX9, Canon C100 MK II and Sony A7s II cameras a plus
• Knowledge and enthusiasm for baseball
EOE/M/F/D/V This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.