Kansas City RoyalsKansas City, MO
Part Time Job
Job Summary: This position is support labor for the various trades in the Engineering Department, reporting to the Senior Director of Engineering. The technician will work with other tradesmen on carpentry, painting, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, foodservice equipment and other general building maintenance. The position is part-time but will work roughly 35 hours/week from February through November, and may work during events, nights and weekends.
• Assist with installation, repair and maintenance on all types of plumbing systems
• Assist with installation, repair and maintenance on all types of HVAC systems
• Assist with installation, repair and maintenance on all types of electrical systems
• Assist with installation, repair and maintenance on all types of foodservice equipment
• Assist with general building maintenance which may involve carpentry and/or painting
• Other duties as assigned including game day maintenance activities
• Ability to work at heights greater than 25 ft.
• Ability to work in heat/cold and to be on feet for extended periods of time
• Ability to work flexible hours including game events, nights, weekends and holidays
• Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Team player able to work closely with others toward the common goals of the department
• Basic knowledge of computers, email, etc. Possess general working knowledge of building repairs and skills
• Working knowledge and safe use of general shop and hand tools including scaffolding, scissor and/or man-lifts, ladders, etc.
• Professional schooling and/or specialized training in any or all of the following trades a major plus: refrigeration, HVAC, appliance repair, electrical, electronic controls, painting, carpentry, plumbing