Membership Service Representative
Kansas City RoyalsKansas City, MO
This was removed by the employer on 3/22/2021 2:18:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Membership Service Representative jobs in Kansas City-MO
Search all Membership Service Representative postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Membership Service Representative?
Job Summary: Position (part-time/seasonal) will serve as the initial day-to-day contact for the Kansas City Royals fan base, including Season Ticket Members, single-game ticket buyers and general fans. Representatives are responsible for resolving all inquiries in a positive manner, exceeding customer expectations and providing interaction that is reflective of a model professional sports franchise.
• Accurately and successfully convey all key messages to the Club's Season Ticket Members, single-game ticket purchasers and the general public
• Improve year-over-year customer satisfaction through responsiveness, professionalism and positive interaction
• Ensure customer data and profile requirements are accurately represented in database
• Execute customer communication including but not limited to calls, emails and letters pertaining to ticket-related issues and general fan inquiries
• Assist all sales-related programs including but not limited to Season Ticket Member renewals, single game ticket purchases, special events, and various other ticket programs
• Responsible for overall customer service over the phone and in person during Royals home games at the Sales and Service Center
• Represent the Sales and Service department at in-game and outside events.
• Additional duties as assigned
• General education background equivalent to a college or university education degree.
• Minimum of one (1) year work experience in sales and customer service with proven ability to meet deadlines and quotas
• Proficient skills in computer including experience with MS Office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. and ability to learn and master new software programs
• Excellent oral communication and customer service problem solving skills
• Basic mathematical and writing skills
• Able to travel around the ballpark visiting clients during home games and able to escort and show potential customers various seating options around the ballpark
• Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
• Consistent, punctual and regular attendance
• Professional image and demeanor
• Strong ability to work well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment
• Bi-lingual a plus
EOE/M/F/D/V This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.