Manager-Premium Sales & Services
Kansas City RoyalsKansas City, MO
This was removed by the employer on 1/4/2021 5:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Manager-Premium Sales & Services jobs in Kansas City-MO
Search all Manager-Premium Sales & Services postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager-Premium Sales & Services?
Job Summary: This position will be responsible for selling a high-end product mix with a strong emphasis on premium inventory (inclusive of Leased Suites, Crown Club, and Diamond Club seats) along with providing a high level of service to high-end clientele. Ideal candidate must be an aggressive, experienced sales professional who possesses the ability to identify and close high-end new business and to grow an existing client base to its fullest potential.
• Generate new sales revenue for Suite Leases, Premium Inventory and other Season Ticket locations through researching industries, companies and individuals that are qualified candidates; cold calling; attending networking events; conducting professional meetings with potential candidates; entertaining at games and events; and creating a network that you will expand over time
• Maintain relationships with existing Premium clients (inclusive of Leased Suites, Crown Club, and Diamond Club seats) to retain and grow their spend year over year. This includes serving as the daily point of contact for each client, regular visits during Royals home games and attendance for client events and trips
• Focus on existing Lease Suite relationships as related to contract terms, lease expirations and timeline for renewal plans. This includes but not limited to calls, emails and letters related to season tickets, ticket-related issues, and general concerns
• Attain individual and department sales goals as set by the Management
• Manage schedule to achieve daily and weekly goals for calls, contacts, and appointments
• Maintain accurate documentation of all accounts within CRM system. Including existing client base, prospects, and all other sales activity
• Represent the Sales/Service Department at all specific Season Ticket Member events
• Responsible for working with Sales and Service staff regarding Premium availability, account changes and all service-related inquiries for existing and new customers
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum of three years of successful sales experience in sports, media, and/or direct sales is preferred and minimum of at least one year of high end or premium sales experience
• Prior Suite Lease sales experience and contract fulfillment a plus
• Experience selling to and working with President/CEO level executives
• Strong time management skills, excellent oral communication, customer service and problem-solving skills
• Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handles multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Proficient computer skills including experience with MS Office products, experience with Tickets.com and Microsoft Dynamics a plus
• Available to work flexible hours including holidays, evenings and weekends coinciding with the Royals season schedule and client events. Must be able to guide and show potential customers various seating options and facilities around the stadium as well
• Consistent, punctual, and regular attendance
• Professional image and demeanor
EOE/M/F/D/V This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.