Kansas City RoyalsKansas City, MO
This was removed by the employer on 3/31/2021 5:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Manager-Client Services jobs in Kansas City-MO
Search all Manager-Client Services postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager-Client Services? Job Summary: Manage the day to day activation and fulfillment functions for Royals corporate partner multimedia assets including but not limited to digital, signage, radio, print, special events, experiential, player endorsements and community events. The Manager, Client Services will work hand in hand with the sales team to manage execution of partner contracts, growth of existing partnership agreements and the capacity to take on new account management responsibilities.
• Coordinate execution of assigned partner agreements and assets including in-stadium signage, radio, print advertising, game sponsorships, digital media, etc.
• Work towards achieving personal and departmental annual revenue goals
• Work as the corporate sales liaison with the event presentation team in bringing corporate partnership concepts to life in stadium
• Manages day to day relationships with research partners related to signage and social media impressions and Royal's fan demographics
• Work closely with corporate partners to help develop marketing plans and growth strategies in conjunction with the sales team
• Respond timely to all partner requests, questions and new concept opportunities
• Responsible for tracking proof of performance throughout the season and producing partnership recaps
• Assist the department with other related day-to-day tasks in the management of our partnership portfolio
• Work closely with the sales team to exceed partner expectations and ensure communication and feedback regarding contractual assets are frequent and consistent
• Effectively communicate across all areas of the organization, including Ticketing, Digital/Social Media, Event Presentation, Community Impact and Ballpark Operations
• Use creative thinking and industry knowledge to maximize ROI for each partner
• Work closely with the Sr. Director of Corporate Partnerships to meet and exceed department and organizational expectations regarding partner relationships and sales goals
• Attend all home games and special events as needed
• All other duties as assigned by the team
• Four-year college degree
• 3-years experience, ideally with a focus on client servicing within sports, corporate brand and/or agency
• Must be able to work in a fast paced goal driven environment
• Must have strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate in an effective manner
• Must show strong teamwork and relationship building skills
• Must demonstrate an ability to be self-motivated
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products (Power Point, Word, Excel, and Outlook), Adobe Photoshop and experience working within CRM systems
EOE/M/F/D/V This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.