Kansas City RoyalsKansas City, MO
This was removed by the employer on 3/2/2021 11:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Manager-Business Solutions jobs in Kansas City-MO
Search all Manager-Business Solutions postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager-Business Solutions? Job Summary: This role has responsibility for evaluating, delivering, and maintaining application solutions for all business areas of the organization. There will be a focus on selection, configuration and support of vendor cloud / service based platforms. This individual will work directly with business owners to define requirements, as well as both perform hands-on implementation work and supervise work of other resources as appropriate.
• Work with vendor partners, internal resources and key business stakeholders to develop, configure and maintain key business application platforms
• Collaborate with the Major League Baseball product and technology teams to maximize the effective club use of MLB fan facing and business operational platforms
• Evaluate and recommend solutions that can deliver on business requirements
• Train and support key users of all systems, maintain an ongoing dialogue regarding additional value added capabilities of existing systems
• Work closely with club Technology Operations and Infrastructure personnel to provide appropriate security and access controls and meet application performance expectations
• 5 years of implementing and managing business systems across sales, marketing, finance and operations departments
• Demonstrated experience implementing CRM solutions such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Salesforce; delivering process efficiencies with Office365 / Microsoft365 platform tools; and experience with a wide variety of back office and facility operations systems
• Extensive experience with and focus on cloud based solutions
• Strong business acumen and consultative skills, working directly with key business owners and other stakeholders to develop a thorough understanding of business processes and deliver functional solutions that support accomplishing business objectives
• Experience evaluating and managing vendor partners, discussing options and making recommendations to internal decision makers
• Hands on application configuration experience, development of system documentation experience and end user training and support experience
EOE/M/F/D/V This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.