Kansas City RoyalsKansas City, MO
This was removed by the employer on 1/19/2021 6:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Graphic Designer jobs in Kansas City-MO
Search all Graphic Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Graphic Designer? Job Summary: Responsibilities include working with the Manager, Creative Services to develop ideas for the Royals brand across all platforms and materials for the organization.
• Shape visual narratives that deliver beautifully designed work that is both informative and on-brand
• Create consistent, scalable design solutions across all platforms and pieces (print or digital)
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Work closely with manager and departments across the organization in the planning and development of content for events, deliverables, and digital content
• Stay on top of evolving social and digital behaviors, design landscape inside and outside of sports, and apply insights into creative and strategic approach
• Collaborate regularly with external stakeholders including Major League Baseball representatives and contracted design help through cross-platform execution of editorial content
• Assist in managing the day to day and managing the junior staff as needed.
• Other duties as necessary
• INCLUDE A LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO WITH YOUR APPLICATION
• The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree in Design or a related field and at least 2-4 years professional experience
• Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects) and have a strong design portfolio that highlights layout, typography, motion, and visual hierarchy
• Well-developed knowledge of the social media landscape and experience creating design solutions across multiple platforms
• Successful candidate should exhibit meticulous attention to detail, possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, be organized, and able to prioritize and manage many projects at a given time
• Excellent presentation skills with the ability to articulate ideas and design decisions is a must. Should also be able to work in line with modern design, print, internet, and sports culture trends
• Must be able to work is in line with style guides and branding for the Kansas City Royals and their partners
• Successful candidate will have knowledge of Major League Baseball, its teams, players, history, rules, and the game of baseball. Kansas City Royals knowledge is a plus
• Ability to apply an entrepreneurial approach to their work and has a positive and upbeat attitude
• Experience in large format and environmental design is a plus
• Must have the ability and willingness to work flexible hours (i.e. nights and weekends around games)
• Must have strong communication skills: must be comfortable with engaging in a variety of different communicative modes (verbal, non-verbal, and written) and being attuned to others through strong active listening skills
• Must be flexible & reliable team player, both within own department and within company as a whole
EEO/M/F/D/V This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.