Kansas City RoyalsKansas City, MO
This was removed by the employer on 8/30/2021 4:28:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Attendant-Special Assignment jobs in Kansas City-MO
Search all Attendant-Special Assignment postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Attendant-Special Assignment?
Part Time Job
Position will responsible to have the ability to work a variety of positions. Jobs include escalator and elevator attendants, premium area greeters, back of house area attendants, and other jobs behind the scenes. A successful candidate will be able to complete their assignment whether amongst guests or even in areas with minimal interaction with guests.
• Ability to monitor an area for an extended period of time for safety
• Be ''aggressively friendly'' to all guests
• Be prepared to listen to guests & help address any concerns they may have
• Seek out opportunities to talk with guests & get to know season ticket holders in their respective sections
• Maintain security and enforce company policies
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must be able to walk/stand for long periods of time, including maneuvering stairs
• Available to work flexible hours to include holidays, weekends, evenings & almost all game events
• Must be fan-friendly & become familiar with stadium in order to provide accurate directions throughout the ballpark
• Previous experience preferred, but not required