Kansas City RoyalsKansas City, MO
Part Time Job
Job Summary: The responsibility of the Outfield Experience Staff is to safely operate all attractions effectively and courteously, placing full attention on the satisfaction and safety of all fans visiting the Outfield Experience. The ideal employee is someone who is outgoing, good with children, and can consistently provide a fun experience for all guests.
• Safely operate all of the attractions
• Be ''aggressively friendly'' to all guests
• Interact with fans, encourage play
• Be prepared to listen to guests & help address any concerns they may have
• Seek out opportunities to talk with guests & get to know season ticket members
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be at least 17 years old
• Must be kid and family friendly
• Must be able to walk/stand for long periods of time, including maneuvering stairs
• Available to work flexible hours to include holidays, weekends, evenings & almost all game events
• Available to work from 2 hours before first pitch until game completion each day.
• Must be fan-friendly & become familiar with stadium in order to provide accurate directions throughout the ballpark
• Previous experience preferred, but not required