JuVee TV Creative Executive/Coordinator
JuVee ProductionsBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
The role of Creative Executive in JuVee's TV department will provide a full range of creative and administrative support in day-to-day TV development and production.
· Support Head of TV in the day-to-day development of the TV slate
· Coordinate general meetings and pitches with writers, directors, talent, IP holders, agents and managers for the TV department
· Find and develop projects and new talent for TV development
· Provide creative feedback in pitches and on story concepts
· Assist in tracking and composing writer lists for projects in development
· Read incoming scripts, story documents and IP pitched to the TV department
· Coordinate with interns to write coverage for selected books and material
· Spearhead research initiatives, helping to integrate ongoing research into story development
· Develop and maintain relationships with writers, agents and industry executives as well as other relevant creative communities to scout emerging & diverse writing talent
· Draft and send a Weekly TV Report of the week's priority projects, including brief information about the writer/director/talent meetings set for the following week
· Work with executives to create and develop new ideas: cover TV, publishing, news, the internet and other media to generate ideas for film, and contribute on an on-going basis to the development process
· Track and stay up-to-date on TV industry news
· Four-year college degree (in entertainment-related field preferred)
· 1+ years of TV desk experience required
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
· Must possess an excellent phone manner and demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Must have exceptional organizational and time management skills
· Proactive and thorough approach
· Work independently to achieve goals with a positive attitude
· Have a global perspective and appreciation for cultural differences
· At ease in fast-paced, high energy, ever-changing work environment
· In-depth knowledge of the TV industry
Please Note: Per the California Covid-19/Stay-at-home order this position will be work from home/remote for the foreseeable future.
JuVee Productions is an artist driven, Los Angeles-based production company that produces independent film, television, theater and digital content across all spaces of narrative entertainment. JuVee Productions seeks to produce economical yet premium, sophisticated and character-driven stories. With an emphasis on producing narratives from a diverse range of emerging and established voices alike, JuVee Productions aims to become the go-to creative hub where the next generation of filmmakers and artists have the space to craft dynamic stories spanning the broad spectrum of humanity.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online