Jumpcut, Inc.Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
In every group of friends, there's that *one* person who takes care of planning everything; from last minute brunches, to surprise birthday parties, to that one time you rented a giant house for Coachella. We know detailed planners like you make the world go round -- and we want you to manage the production of our content.
At BLU YAM, we create VIRAL ADS FOR COOL PRODUCTS. Here's some of our recent work:
- Flex: Mess-Free Period Sex
- Viral Academy: Future You
We are now increasing the budget of our ads and are looking for a Producer with god-like organization to help us ramp up.
You will mainly be responsible for production and process management. We plan to produce one new ad per month, but as our organization continues to grow, the number and diversity of ad content will steadily increase. Your job will be to help lead the strategic and business planning of our production business, manage projects and budgets, oversee the production team, and execute on all logistics.
WHO YOU ARE WORKING WITH:
You will be working closely with executive leadership and reporting to our CEO, Kong. You will also be working alongside a seasoned creative team of viral video experts who have generated over 1 billion organic views. Our team is still small (but amazing), and every single person holds a tremendous amount of input and weight.
FOR THIS ROLE, YOU MUST HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience managing/building a production team of at least 15 people on set
- An ability to identify top 5% of talent when it comes to: writers, DPs, editors, etc.
- A successful track record of implementing best practices, processes, and evaluation tools
- Impeccable communication, organization, attention to detail, and project management skills
ADDITIONALLY, you may be a GOOD FIT if at least SOME of the following are true:
- You have directly worked with executive/senior level management on projects
- You have a stacked ''professional toolkit'' and network
- You have experience in internet video production, video ad production, or network production
- You are able to confidently lead, motivate, and inspire others.
- You find organizing and complex planning fun; not a chore
BENEFITS, PERKS AND COMPENSATION:
We've got some pretty sweet digs, unlimited PTO, and a full suite of benefits.
Compensation is competitive, and dependent on experience: $85-95K annually.
- Your resume; and,
- Link to your reel and/or best work
Note that if the requirements above are not submitted, your application will NOT be passed on to the next round. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online