Juice HouseLos Angeles, CA
Boutique Artist Management & Content Creation Collective
We are a black-owned, female-led artist management company and content creation collective. We specialize in developing an inclusive voice for brands through creative partnership and forward-thinking digital strategy.
This is a fast-paced work environment, so we are looking for a hard worker with proven hustle, drive and tenacity. The assistant will help with tasks such as: setting meetings, managing a busy calendar of appointments, assisting with administrative data entry across Google Suite and Dropbox, taking notes, organizing and creating digital documents, rolling calls, managing interns and delegating tasks, and communicating in a timely and professional manner between team members and clients. The position can be done virtually and is paid.
- minimum 1 year experience as an assistant OR a proven hard worker with hustle & grit
- Clear & quick communication via phone and email
- effectively multitask and break down tasks, manage their own to do list
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Takes initiative
- Highly experienced with Google Suite (Calendar, Sheets, Docs, etc.)
- Experience with Dropbox
- interest and excitement for the music/entertainment/branding space.
- English fluency
- 3 Months (with potential for extension)
- Part Time
In your cover letter, please share a brief summary of your experience, and include links to all social media accounts.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online