Digital Marketing Ad Specialist
Juel ConceptsRemote, US
Part Time Job
Remote / Los Angeles
* Proficiency in YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest + other platform advertising.
• Increase CTR with compelling ad copy enhancements and creation;
• Optimize landing pages for maximum conversions and implement remarketing strategies
• Excellent understanding of contemporary digital marketing principles, strategies, and best practices
• Execute and improve all paid search tactics through hands-on day to day optimizations across paid channels (Google, Bing & Adroll);
• Perform ongoing keyword expansion including identification and implementation of keyword opportunities;
• Management of ad expenditures with weekly reporting, performance analysis, and bid optimization techniques;
• Collect and analyze data to identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns;
• Write and design pages optimized for SEO staying true to brandings standards Research and analyze the competition and competitor ads;
• Producing high volumes of articles, blogs, infographics, webpages and sales material for the website ensuring that each piece of content meets SEO and department standards;
• Keep up-to-date with SEO & PPC best practices, keyword research tools, and industry plus competitor research.
Who You Are]
• Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Business, or related fields
• Google Analytics and Google Adwords Certified
• Must have at least 2 years of experience in digital marketing, PPC, and SEO
• Synergized understanding of other forms of digital marketing including content marketing, PPC, SEO, conversion optimization, landing page optimization, paid marketing, re-targeting, etc.
• Proven experience implementing PPC and SEO campaigns
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and organic customer acquisition
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools Including Google Analytics, SEMrush, etc.
Hours: 15-25 hours a week Rate: Commiserate with experience
Juel Concepts works with musicians and brands using a hybrid business model which combines brand development, marketing, and advertising. For Musicians, we promote global bands, all with the common element of the highest level of original musicianship and marketability combined with committed resources for marketing (social, digital, and offline/OOH), radio, publicity, A&R, video production as well as partners for sync and licensing. For businesses, Juel Concepts' works closely with the identified core team to launch or refresh brand/strategies, create integrated marketing campaigns, and develop meaningful partnerships to extend their reach.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online