Executive Assistant - Music
JRH Entertainment GroupLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Executive Assistant - immediate position -- APPLY ONLY IF EXPERIENCED as EA or PA
• Temp Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant to busy CEO of music management and tour production company
• ** Must have Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant EXPERIENCE
• ** Must have interest in and knowledge of the MUSIC business, preferably urban, electronic and pop
• ** Able to start immediately
• Running daily, weekly and monthly calendars with executive, office and multiple client schedules is critical
• Willing to jump into coordinating various tasks and projects including online promotion events, speaking engagements etc
• Problem solver
• Not easily flustered by changes or issues
• Be dependable, professional, have great people skills and phone manners, an outgoing personality and be able to function well in both a corporate business setting and in social settings/high profile celebrity events, etc.
• Knowledge of Wix, graphic design, press kits, PowerPoint, imovie a plus
• Interest in business operations and office management a plus
• ** Room to grow to full time position based on additional skill sets and value contributions
• Must have laptop. phone with wireless access and be tech savvy.
• Must have access to own transportation, valid driver's license and insurance.
JRH Entertainment Group is a music and entertainment business services company founded in 2009 by music executive and entrepreneur Jennifer Horton. Drawing from over 15 years of experience, JRH taps into resources in intellectual property, artist relations, live show production, brand integrations and more.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online