Talent Scout, Street Casting
JPA castingNew York, NY
Position: Talent Scout (Street casting / Real people for Commercials)
Position type: Per project basis
Rate: $250-300 per 8-hour day
- 1-2 years experience in street casting & casting research
- Fluent in working independently and collaborating with a team
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of demographics of both NYC and Los Angeles
- Fluent in MAC OS systems, Airtable, Google Docs
- Fluent in Dropbox, Google Drive, Zoom, FastCapture, Cast It, Task management softwares
- Familiarity with social media platforms, online posting, file-sharing, research and email marketing tools
- Helping to oversee all aspects of the prep & cast of online and in-person sessions
- Creating casting fliers per clients specs & circulating on social media platforms, job boards, casting platforms
- Diligent online research & extensive interface with real people candidates
- Scheduling and interviewing real people candidates
- Fluent in camera operation & recording, editing videos
JPA casting provides diverse and inclusive casting for screens of all sizes. We are a subsidiary of JPA, a curated group of performance and creative experts providing historically underrepresented voices the tools and resources to amplify their stories.
Job Code: Talent Scout (Real people)
All applications must have the proper code in the subject line, along with a professional cover letter and casting resume. We will not be able to consider Incomplete applications. We look forward to reviewing your application. No phone calls or direct emails please. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online