Josephine Kelly TalentLos Angeles, CA
Various Costume Designers
We are looking to collaborate with various creative Costume Designers for a fantasy novel set in ancient Kemet. This is a period piece. Countries represented are: Africa, Persia, Ancient Babylon, Ancient Greece
- Provide your own equipment. Fabric and jewelry will be provided
- Design a variety of costumes for the characters, period piece, traditional wordrobe
- Get inspired by our illustrations and breakdown to know what costumes are required
- Research into the traditional or period costume styles which are appropriate for each character according to their countries of origin
- Work with the author and team to discuss feel and look of designs/costumes
- Arrange fittings with the actors
- Able to alter costumes if deemed necessary
- Be present at photoshoot (catering provided)
- Passion for the period costume design and fantasy novels
- Examples of previous work
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Attention to detail and organized
- This is a collaboration and opportunity for exposure.
- Catering, gas, provided on photoshoot day.
- Professional pictures of your work
Compensation: - This is a collaboration and opportunity for exposure. - Catering, gas, provided on photoshoot day. - Professional pictures of your work - Credit
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online