Josephine Kelly TalentLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew (Low/Unpaid/Deferred) Category
Search for Costume Designers jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Costume Designers postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Costume Designers? Various Costume Designers
We are looking to collaborate with various creative Costume Designers for a fantasy novel set in ancient Kemet. This is a period piece. Countries represented are: Africa, Persia, Ancient Babylon, Ancient Greece
- Provide your own equipment. Fabric and jewelry will be provided
- Design a variety of costumes for the characters, period piece, traditional wordrobe
- Get inspired by our illustrations and breakdown to know what costumes are required
- Research into the traditional or period costume styles which are appropriate for each character according to their countries of origin
- Work with the author and team to discuss feel and look of designs/costumes
- Arrange fittings with the actors
- Able to alter costumes if deemed necessary
- Be present at photoshoot (catering provided)
- Passion for the period costume design and fantasy novels
- Examples of previous work
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Attention to detail and organized
- This is a collaboration and opportunity for exposure.
- Catering, gas, provided on photoshoot day.
- Professional pictures of your work