John Gore OrganizationNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Broadway Across America, a John Gore Organization company, is seeking a motivated individual to join our in-house creative team. We're looking for a designer who is incredibly creative, collaborative, and is always focused on creating a piece that is attractive and functional. Our creative team is responsible for laying out and designing marketing collateral for our regional marketing team's campaigns including responsive emails, HTML5 display ads, print, outdoor, social media graphics, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Concepting and designing marketing collateral, including: email, digital display, print, outdoor, brochures, direct mail, etc. that reflect each brand's identity
• Establish and maintain a consistent brand identity for brands assigned with input and support of the Creative Director
• Prioritizing and managing own workload to see all projects through to completion, from concept to the finished piece
• Collaborating with regional marketing teams to support marketing initiatives will collateral
Education and/or Experience
• 1-3 years of professional Graphic Design experience
• Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite, must be strongly proficient in InDesign, and Photoshop; proficient in Dreamweaver
• Ability to multi-task and work with strict deadlines
• Works well in a group setting
• Is a team player and has a positive attitude
• Understanding of web and mobile responsive design and concepts
• Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator a plus
• Knowledge of CSS and HTML coding a big plus
• Knowledge of modern email design principles and best practices
• Knowledge and/or experience with Oracle Marketing Cloud (Eloqua) or other marketing automation software a plus
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
The John Gore Organization offers competitive compensation including vacation and holiday pay, health & welfare benefits, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Salary requirements must be included for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The John Gore Organization is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal employment opportunity to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other legally protected classification under local, state or federal laws.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
The John Gore Organization recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. The John Gore Organization may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.