Joel Stevens EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Boutique talent management company looking for immediate, full-time assistant to manager. Ideal candidate would be interested in becoming an AGENT or MANAGER in the film/tv business as well as literary development. Attention Applicants: if you are a filmmaker with a passion for Directing, Editing etc., and being on a set, then a desk job is not the right fit; Please only apply per the below criteria, and please include year graduated and references.
- Needs superior communication skills/phone manners.
- Excellent writing and problem solving skills.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Responsibilities include phones, correspondence, scheduling, client appointments, script coverage, and project tracking.
- Also, must be Mac, MS Office & Internet proficient.
* This is an excellent opportunity to learn from a top level executive with over 25 years of entertainment industry experience.
* Recent college graduates and interns may apply; however, some previous desk experience is preferred, as this is a fast-paced work environment.
- Minimum wage plus overtime as this is an entry level position where you are getting paid to learn
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online