Public Relations Assistant
Jill Fritzo Public RelationsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Jill Fritzo Public Relations is looking for a Talent Assistant in New York. We are seeking enthusiastic candidates who can work in a fast-paced environment, are driven, can maintain the highest level of confidentiality, and possess strong communication and writing skills.
Jill Fritzo Public Relations is a bi-coastal boutique public relations firm representing entertainment talent.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Track media coverage and service press clippings to client teams
- Maintain digital press kits & client bios
- Process client requests in a timely manner
- Ongoing maintenance and updating of industry contacts and media lists
- Coordinate details for client photo shoots, press junkets, premieres, interviews and appearances, including travel and glam
- Create and maintain client schedules (in coordination with counterparts and team members)
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in PR or Communications
- 1 year of experience working full-time at an agency, studio or in entertainment is preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Highly organized
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, organizational, verbal, and written communications skills
- Proactive and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Able to handle any/all confidential information, issues and matters in a sensitive manner
- Strong interest of the entertainment industry
- Willingness to work occasional late nights, weekends, or holidays as needed.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online