Jill Fritzo Public RelationsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Jill Fritzo Public Relations is looking for a Junior Publicist in Los Angeles. We are seeking enthusiastic candidates who can work in a fast-paced environment, are driven, can maintain the highest level of confidentiality, and possess strong communication and writing skills.
Jill Fritzo Public Relations is a bi-coastal boutique public relations firm representing entertainment talent.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinate details for client photo shoots, press junkets, premieres, interviews and appearances, including travel and glam
• Create and maintain client schedules (in coordination with counterparts and team members)
• Working with the team to execute the strategic PR plan per client/project (Pitching, research, coverage)
• Creating press materials including press releases, pitches, bios, etc.
• Covering red carpet events and personal appearances for talent
• Oversee story ideas, arrange and facilitate client interviews and photo shoots
• Engage with media to secure high-level features and placements for clients and their projects
• Handle incoming press requests and researching press contacts at media outlets
• Process client requests in a timely manner
• Ongoing maintenance and updating of industry contacts and media lists
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in PR or Communications
• 2-3 years of experience working full-time at an agency, studio or in entertainment is preferred
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Highly organized
• Exceptional interpersonal, networking, organizational, verbal, and written communications skills
• Proactive and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Strong writing and proofreading skills
• Able to handle any/all confidential information, issues and matters in a sensitive manner
• Interest in the entertainment industry strongly preferred
• Willingness to work occasional late nights, weekends, or holidays.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online