Intern - Studio Digital Food Media
Jikoni, LLC.Los Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Studio Digital Food Media jobs in Los Angeles-CA
The Jikoni part-time internship program is open to undergrads, graduate students, and post-graduates. Our internship program touches all areas of digital media including research, test kitchen, copy editing, social media, digital marketing, and video production.
Internships last for at least 3 months and require a minimum of 15-20 hours a week (2 days).
The Jikoni interns work closely with our studio team in assisting with maintaining the studio space, helping with client rentals, and assisting our in-house team on internal productions and projects. The ideal candidate is someone who would like to learn about the food-media industry and is interested in digital media, especially video.
To apply please submit your resume and a cover letter clearly stating your interest in digital media & food content to apply
- Help create fun and engaging social media content
- Research food and content trends
- Help maintain organization and cleanliness of studio spaces to ensure all studios are ready for client arrivals
- Assist on set during production days, greet talent, take/pick up lunch orders
- Help break down and put away equipment, props, ingredients, and the reset studio after shoots
- Assist in the pick-up/return of items such as groceries, gear, expendables, and props
- Assist with general administration duties: help answer phones, track and organize receipts
Job Code: Jikoni Studio Intern