Intern - Social Media
Jikoni LLCLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The Jikoni social media intern works closely with our editorial & digital marketing team as we work to build digital content and. resources for food content creators. The ideal candidate is someone who would is passionate about international cuisines, content creationation, and video content and is interested in digital media.
The Jikoni part-time internship program is open to undergrads, graduate students, and post-graduates. Our editorial internship touches all areas of editorial including research, test kitchen, copy editing, social media, and video production.
Internships run for at least 3 months 15-20 hours a week (2 days).
Key duties include:
- Research topics and facts for social media posts
- Collaborate with our team to create eye-catching and community-engaging social media content
- Keep an eye out on food trends
- Write witty and informative captions for social media posts
- Work with our social media coordinator to schedule and publish social media posts
- General understanding of food media
- Passionate about international food & cooking
- Social-media savvy and a food content creator themself, understanding the different social platforms
- Basic knowledge of Canva or graphic design platforms
Jikoni is a food video production company with a community-based recipe site. Jikoni aIn Swahili, Jikoni means kitchen. At our core, that's what we are; a space to create, learn, and empower through the lens of food.
Our team of food content creating experts is here to help the recipe content creator- get their food thoughts and dreams online.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online