JAMBOX Entertainment StudiosNew York, NY
Part Time Job
JAMBOX Entertainment Studios Chelsea New York, NYC
Our JAMBOX Entertainment Studios Administrative Agent should be driven and motivated to keep things organized and focused. Your main tasks will include scheduling staff and clients, receptionist..talking to and booking prospective clients, various office organizational tasks and office tasks. The Administrative Agent will also be expected to come up with marketing concepts, work with the creative department on images and advertisements, develop marketing strategies and plans, and present findings to company executives. A working knowledge and passion for all things music, media, and entertainment is a must!
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in the Music/Entertainment
- Must be in the local NYC area
- Office work experience a must.
- Must be able to work well solo and with a team
- Must be punctual
- Must be able to adhere to strict deadlines
- Proficiency on Mac and PC systems
- Must be internet savvy
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, and other common office programs a plus.
- Knowledge of social media platforms (ex: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.)
- Must be dynamic and possess excellent communication and ''customer service'' skills
Please send email and cover letter outlining why you are a good fit for this job. No phone calls. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online