Assistant, Entertainment Law Firm
Jackoway Austen et al.Los Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/13/2023 9:21:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Assistant, Entertainment Law Firm jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant, Entertainment Law Firm postings
Full Time Job
Prestigious talent entertainment law firm seeks qualified full-time Assistant to support a partner and an associate. Environment is fast-paced with a friendly and team-oriented culture. This is a great opportunity to be involved with deals made in the film and television industries. Candidates must be detail-oriented, professional, self-motivated, proactive and conscientious. Excellent spelling, grammar and organizational skills are a must.
Location: Century City, CA. A minimum of 3 days a week in the office (generally, Tuesday- Thursday).
- Answer and screen incoming calls, call log maintenance
- Schedule meetings and conference calls as well as maintain calendar
- Prepare expense reports
- Manage and maintain electronic and physical client files
- Coordinate execution and delivery of agreements
- Proofread and edit documents (including redlining) and correspondence
- General office duties, including photocopying and scanning documents
Candidate should have a minimum of two years' relevant administrative experience with a strong knowledge of the entertainment industry. Prior entertainment law firm, agency, management company, and/or studio business affairs desk experience preferred. Bachelor's degree required.
Skills & Abilities
- Computer proficiency with MS Word, Outlook, Excel and iManage
- Excellent prioritization and analytical skills with the ability to exercise appropriate judgment in executing tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task a variety of projects
- Exceptional communication skills in both verbal and written form, including the ability to communicate professionally with various levels of personnel and clients (including celebrities) with diplomacy and discretion, while at all times maintaining firm and client confidentiality
- Team player mentality
- Must possess enthusiasm, flexibility and creativity and be willing to assume challenges and increased responsibility
The pay scale for this position is $60,000-80,000, depending on experience. We offer an excellent benefit package, including a platinum health insurance plan, profit sharing plan, and paid parking. The firm is also closed for the last two weeks of the year.
Jackoway Austen is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability, exercising the right to family care or medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, and any other classification protected by federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.