Subtitling Production Coordinator
Iyuno-SDI GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Production Coordinator will oversee the scheduling and completion of work assigned to SDI USA's subtitling clients. The coordinator will communicate and work directly with the Production Supervisor. This position coordinates work for the language production department by performing essential duties and responsibilities which include but are not limited to:
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
• Maintains and creates the language team schedule and establishes priorities for specific production tasks
• Communicates and coordinates activities for new and ongoing projects with the production department to ensure that delivery requirements and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters
• Assigns production tasks to individuals and vendors denoting project type, and proposed completion date of task to be produced
• Revises schedule according to client requests, production needs, established priorities, and availability or capability of staff or equipment.
• Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product
• Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in problem-solving when issues arise
• Communicates to supervisor motivational tools as needed for employees to achieve work goals
• Confers with department supervisor to determine progress of work and to provide information on changes affecting efficiency and quality of production
• Communicates employee issues to supervisor and director, when necessary
• Spear-heads special projects as assigned by supervisor
• Adheres to company policies and procedures
• Performs other related duties, as assigned
• Ability to work overtime and weekends when needed
Must be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Programs & data-base experience preferred)
• Excellent organization and time management
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced business environment
• Extremely detailed oriented.
• Minimum one year experience with coordinating/scheduling (preferably in a localization environment)
• Ability to work 40 (or more) hours per week to fulfil position duties and responsibilities.
Qualifications and Experience
• An associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
• At least one-year of experience coordinating and/or scheduling personnel, in a production environment a plus.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online