Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Iyuno-SDI GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Administrative Assistant / Receptionist reports directly to the Executive Assistant / Office Manager, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative and clerical support duties as well as spending part of their shift at the reception desk. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, patient, have a strong sense of urgency and excellent customer service skills. In addition, this role is very visible internally and externally, so the ideal candidate will have a strong desire to build relationships with a variety of personality types while understanding that everything they do, and support enables the success and continued functioning of the business. Duties include, but are not limited to, assisting department heads, maintaining the office space, and performing data entry.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
• Provide full support to the Executive Assistant, who supports the Sales and Marketing teams with spreadsheet management, file management, Salesforce administration, event and travel coordination, and other admin-related duties.
• Enter or update contact, account, or activity data into Salesforce.
• Closely collaborate with Sales & Marketing leaders.
• Support office event planning and vendor management.
• Assist with tracking and maintaining office supply inventory.
• Handle purchasing in accordance with Iyuno-SDI's procurement protocols.
• Work with the Facilities Coordinator to ensure the front desk is staffed during business hours.
• Meet and greet visitors and Talent as required.
• Contact staff to inform of visitor arrivals.
• Manage staff entry and parking validation.
• Stay up to date on building regulations and COVID-19 guidelines and protocols.
• Restock kitchen, office and sanitizing station supplies as needed.
• Monitor office and kitchen areas, ensuring they're clean and presentable.
• Demonstrable skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
• Basic competency using a CRM (preferably Salesforce).
• Basic knowledge of Google Workspace applications.
• Familiar with Cloud based storage systems, such as Google Drive.
• Maintains a proactive approach and positive can-do attitude.
• Organized, detail-oriented and tech-savvy.
• Exceptional written, verbal and communication skills.
• Performs well in a fast-paced work environment while managing multiple tasks.
• Ability to meet deadlines in a timely, responsive manner.
• Embraces and adapts to change while maintaining high standards.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online