Iyuno-SDI GroupBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/4/2021 9:42:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Project Manager jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Project Manager postings
Full Time Job
The Project Manager will manage the delivery of localized elements for multiple projects/clients and will be the liaison between internal teams, vendors, and clients. Project Managers will build and maintain strong relationships with our clients while working in tandem with the Global Client Management (GCM) Team.
The day to day functions consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Being the day to day point of contact for the client, capturing new orders and requests and ensuring that these are disseminated to the local teams.
- Capturing all client requirements and condensing into a clear and concise message to ensure that there is no ambiguity for local teams.
- Ensuring that delivery requirements and deadlines are met and any issues are proactively escalated to the client or the GCM contact. Where required key milestones in the production are escalated to the client to foster a feeling of confidence.
- Liaise closely with the Global Directors and Product Leads on complex or problematic projects and any new workflows to ensure a seamless process for the local teams.
- Working with the PRM team and RM team to ensure that performance of third party studios and external freelancers is managed and any issues are escalated to the Product Leads.
- Dubbing Specific:
Work with the Centralized Mix Lead to ensure mix for multi-language projects are scheduled and delivered in the most efficient manner.
Work with the Centralized QC team to ensure that all QCs and final delivery is scheduled and undertaken.
- Work with the Quality Team on any relevant CARs where required.
- Manage End-to-End services from mastering, localization (graphics, subtitling, dubbing), and asset preparation, to audio/video/metadata packaging and delivery for various portals worldwide.
- Assist with tracking, data collection, and input of service and delivery metrics and KPI's accordingly.
- Manage the budget for individual projects and ensure that the cross-language project is remaining within the proposed budget and any overage is escalated to GCM and Product Leads.
Capabilities & Skills
Communications - Strong and consistent communication skills to build and nurture relationships with clients as well as internal project managers and operational leadership as required to assist in meeting delivery deadlines.
Management - Profound understanding of subtitling, dubbing and production technologies and associated challenges and issues. Proactively communicate with the client to keep the process of ongoing production visible. Consistent focus on scheduling and supporting the internal teams to meet the client requirements.
Delivery & Operational - Able to provide a strong delivery and operational leadership with an eye for detail. Pragmatic in approach and able to solve problems to ensure that delivery quality, cost and timing is on or ahead of standards and expectations. Ability to influence others to drive improved outcomes for the business.
Precision in Work Output: Work collaboratively with minimal supervision while managing aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities, including customer-specific requirements for each project.