Project Manager, Mastering
Iyuno-SDI GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
- Provide all aspects of mastering project management including planning and scheduling of all assigned titles.
- Ensure outputs are successful in the appropriate format and in accordance with client specifications.
- Provide timely communication to external and internal clients both verbally and in written form with appropriate follow-up as necessary.
- Responsible for time and project management of all projects and ensuring quality control is performed on all source assets received by the client including outputs of newly created assets.
- Perform other media project management related duties as needed.
Capabilities and Skills
- Primary point of contact with client and third parties:
- Disney Title Manager
- Disney Mastering Team
- Disney Business Units: Brand, Legal, etc
- Audio Vendor
- Video Vendor
- Plan, schedule, and manage mastering production tasks:
- Overall complete project management:
- Project setup - kick off with internal teams
- Assets - ensure timely receipt, processing, and delivery
- Maintain project trackers: Timeline/Milestone Tracking
- Cost management/Invoice prep
- QC: work with MES team, client, and third parties on QC remediation until each report has passed.
- Audio QC (5.1, 2.0, M&E)
- Closed Captions
- Final/Delivery QC
- Compression/encoding: work with MES team compressionists for timely completion following client specs.
- Data I/O: work with asset management team to ensure files are downloaded, uploaded, transferred, stored, delivered, archived, and file named according to client specs.
- End-to-End (E2E) Service Support: work and collaborate with local and global MES, Client Ops, Audio, and Language teams as needed. Maintain project communication and statusing as required.
- Highly motivated individual who works comfortably and autonomously in fast-paced environments while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Work collaboratively with minimal supervision while managing aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Strong individual who is passionate and takes initiative.
- Well organized and excellent attention to detail.
- A strong understanding of media and various file formats from SD to 4K/UHD.
- Communicate clearly and professionally (written and verbal) internally and with clients in a timely manner.
- Creative thinker, detail-oriented, and able to analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve video and audio issues accordingly.
- Proactively communicate feedback and flag asset issues with suggestions and solutions for remediation.
Key Performance Indicators and Metrics
- Annual employee performance evaluation:
- Financial/customer/operational/people's perspectives.
- Completion of tasks with minimal low percentage error.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online