Media Asset Coordinator
Iyuno-SDI GroupBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/7/2021 12:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Media Asset Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Media Asset Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
The Media Asset Coordinator is a temporary, project-based role responsible for receiving, inspecting, barcoding, and tracking physical media at our Burbank facility. They will be required to maintain a physical asset inventory and tracking system, as well as copying and uploading content from DVD assets.
• Receive and check-in physical assets into the asset tracking system. Visually inspect assets to ensure there are no visible defects.
• Track all physical asset transfers and movement. Create delivery memos for all asset movement and maintain each record accordingly.
• Coordinate with third party vendors and couriers to facilitate asset movement as needed.
• Pack and box assets for movement as required.
• Maintain and update all physical asset records and generate periodic reports for internal stakeholders as required.
• Assist Project Management team with updating project work orders in client's systems and platforms.
• Perform asset research in client asset systems and provide status updates to Project Management.
• Provide administrative support to Media Services and Project Management teams as required.
Capabilities & Skills
• Able to lift boxes weighing approximately 20-40lbs.
• Basic understanding of media formats (physical and digital).
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel & Word) & Google Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Sheets, Google Docs)
• Able to meet deadlines and maintain composure under pressure