Media Asset Coordinator
Iyuno-SDI GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
The Vault Tech is a temporary, project-based role responsible for receiving, inspecting, barcoding, and tracking physical media at our Burbank facility. They will be required to maintain a physical asset inventory and tracking system, as well as copying and uploading content from DVD assets.
• Receive and check-in physical assets into the asset tracking system. Visually inspect assets to ensure there are no visible defects.
• Track all physical asset transfers and movement. Create delivery memos for all asset movement and maintain each record accordingly.
• Coordinate with third party vendors and couriers to facilitate asset movement as needed.
• Pack and box assets for movement as required.
• Maintain and update all physical asset records and generate periodic reports for internal stakeholders as required.
• Assist Project Management team with updating project work orders in client's systems and platforms.
• Perform asset research in client asset systems and provide status updates to Project Management.
• Provide administrative support to Media Services and Project Management teams as required.
Capabilities & Skills
• Able to lift boxes weighing approximately 20-40lbs.
• Basic understanding of media formats (physical and digital).
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel & Word) & Google Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Sheets, Google Docs)
• Able to meet deadlines and maintain composure under pressure
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online