Iyuno-SDI GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The ideal candidate has experience managing an editorial calendar of communications to both internal employees and external customers. The position will be responsible for maintaining brand voice and tone in all communications, while striving to reach and communicate appropriately with Iyuno-SDI Group employees, business partners, customers, industry trade bodies and other varying audiences. This position is currently remote and will be based in our Los Angeles office once we return to office, reporting to the Manager of Marketing.
• Contribute to global marketing and communications strategy for both internal and external audiences, fully supporting the EVP and Head of Marketing Communications in its execution.
• Help ideate, plan, draft, create materials for and distribute communications including, but not limited to:
• Email newsletters (internal employee and external customer)
• Employee satisfaction surveys, AMAs, and others
• Announcements around personnel appointments, important company initiatives and Global Human Resources Campaigns
• Live and recorded company-wide meetings, webinars, training sessions, town halls and fireside chats
• Team building activities, happy hours, and other employee event invitations.
• Talking points and scripts for senior executives presenting in written or spoken form
• Response to crisis situations that affect organizational perception and reputation.
• Ad hoc communications in direct response to business needs as directed by the Manager of Marketing and other key stakeholders.
• Create and maintain an editorial calendar, ensuring it remains current and accurate.
• Track, analyse and report on the performance of internal and external communication efforts and newsletters.
• Create agendas for Marketing Communications weekly team meetings, take and disseminate meeting notes in SharePoint.
• Create EOW summary of completed and to-do items for the Marketing Communications team
• Build strong partnerships with the leaders of the organization to collect feedback and ideate content; Have the journalistic ability to source stories from those partnerships.
• Liaise between internal teams and ensure effective communication between departments for relevant projects/challenges.
• Monitor employee engagement and collect employee feedback/employee satisfaction data from all levels of the organization in an easily digestible fashion and disseminate to executive leaders.
• Manage internal social interaction platform and employee engagement infrastructure.
• Assist in the management of Iyuno-SDI Group's global social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn) including copywriting, posting, responding to comments and analytics/reporting.
• Assist in the communication of the company's social media policy to Iyuno-SDI Group's regional teams with local social media accounts.
• Respond to questions, comments, concerns, complaints, and compliments across Iyuno-SDI Group's global social accounts from followers and from partners.
• Manage Iyuno-SDI's website blog including its Technology, Culture and DEI subsections
• Assist in the development and nurturing of company relationships across all communication channels to help elevate our brand.
• Help identify PR opportunities, industry awards, thought leadership topics and speaking engagements for executive leaders.
• Conduct industry research including the identification of emerging trends and content topics generating media coverage.
Capabilities & Skills
• Passionate about content creation for email marketing, social media, website, and others; actively engaged on digital marketing and communications platforms, keeping an eye on emerging trends and technologies in the industry.
• Strong interpersonal/verbal communication, writing and copy-editing skills with excellent spelling, grammar, punctuation, and an eye for small details.
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines with the help of editorial calendars, trackers, project management applications and agendas.
• Working knowledge of email marketing platforms, social media platforms, website CMS and other tools that help effectively execute our marketing and communications strategy.
• Well-developed Microsoft Office Suite skills with specific emphasis on PowerPoint presentation development and Word document formatting
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro), Canva or other design tools
• Basic knowledge of design principles, brand style guides, fonts, layouts, and image resize techniques.
• Ability to effectively juggle multiple projects with different objectives and varying deadlines.
• Personality profile to fit into a culture that embraces change, collaborates on a global scale, and requires interactions with employees at all levels.
• Thrives in a fast paced, high volume, creative and deadline-oriented environment with the ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and tasks that require quick response or turnaround.
• Experience working with high-level executives and maintaining the utmost integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside of our organization.
• Self-starter with the ability to research and find solutions to obstacles; always testing what is working and what is not; capturing opportunities to increase the effectiveness of our marketing and communications programs.
• Knowledge of AP Style
• A passion for entertainment, technology, culture, and media
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online